lunedì 10 giugno 2013

YOUTH HAS GONE, CREW IS DEAD

As previously announced, i did my last show with both YOU SUCK! and DRUG PROBLEMS on Thursday June, 6th @ Arci Taun, supporting hungarian bands Back Off and Crippled Fox.


It has been a great time playing with/in both bands.
The brigade is full of energy, ideas, power and i am sure their future actions will put them on a next level, above any other score they'll ever have reached with me in the band.

I had to quit because i don't have any more energy to dedicate to the band.
I think that if you don't feel the rage, the energy, and the spark to go on stage and destroy everything it's better to leave.
I have reached the point of no return; gotta move on to other things.

I have also deleted my facebook page. I had no interest in maintaining it active, so if you want to reach me the only way now is to write me an email at
pulcethrash@gmail.com

That's all for now.

Keep on thrashing

Pulce




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento