domenica 4 dicembre 2011

UZI SUICIDE video and a playlist

So, i have been unactive for at least 3 months because i had something else to do.
I have changed job, went to a psychiatrist, tried to kill myself with booze and drugs, tried to buy an irish pub - and the bartenders still hate me because i missed the goal - went on tour with my band YOU SUCK! and, last but not least, i have moved in a new, bigger, incredible house.

Now i am a real mountain man (is it the correct english term? I definitively hope so).

Now i live in a big house on the hills...got a garden, a vineyard, a double garage with a practice space all for myself!!!


...but i still got no friends.

enjoy.



Finally, i have received a bunch of records from TankCrimes i was waiting since July...some troubles, shit happens.

ANS/RAMMING SPEED split LP
CANNABIS CORPSE beneath grow lights thou shalt rise (LP + one sided flexi + 5 inches postcard + patch + sticker + poster)
WEEKEND NACHOS unforgivable LP
worthless LP
NO COMMENT common senseless 7"
IRON LUNG/LORDS OF LIGHT split 7"
PLUTOCRACY off the pigs LP
COKE BUST degradation 7"

-------------------------------
playlist from the car a.k.a.
"hey i spent 2 hours every fuckin day in that fuckin' 4 wheels tin - please give me some shitty music! or i am going to kill someone!"

PEBBLES VOL 4 surf'n'tunes!
UZI SUICIDE moshin' and thrashin' cd discography
GORY MELANOMA/EMETIC split 7"
PRIMUS suck on this
frizzle fry
(Primus relax my nerves A LOT)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento