giovedì 8 ottobre 2009

If life suxxx...what about death?


A close friend of mine just died some days ago.
There are no words to describe how I feel.
He was 35 and he just died in his bed while sleeping...usually, I make stupid jokes about "how i'd like to die", and one of these ways is obviously the one just described. This is the first time in my life that I got the chance to stop and reflect about the opportunities in life, and that so often I give for granted things that in a matter of moments could disappear...forever.

I never believed in any stupid god, but I just want to imagine myself, sooner or later, in the huge Valhalla, drinking some beer, eating a vegi sandwich and listening to Black Sabbath with my buddy Marco.
Ghetto Fighter...rest in peace.

BLACK SABBATH sabbath bloody sabbath


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento